Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Chris Nevling – Control The Ultimate 13 Card Controls
The most valuable weapon in any card magician's arsenal is CONTROL.
Learn these 13 card controls step by step on DVD with master card controller Chris Nevling.
Bring the spectator's card to the top of the deck after shuffling it.
After cutting the spectator's card into the deck, it ends up right on top again.
While dribbling the deck on the table, randomly toss the spectator's card within. the card ends up on top of the deck.
4.Add a Card Control
Add the spectator's card to the center of the deck. Square up, and their card goes right back on top.
The spectator's card elevates from the middle of the deck to the top.
6.Switched Selection Control
The spectator's card is placed into the deck, and switches to become the card on the top of the deck.
7.Just Below Control
After placing the spectator's card somewhere into the deck, their card appears just below the top card.
Randomly place the spectator's card into the deck. Spring the cards into your other hand, and their card jumps to the top.
9.Buckley Fan Control
Fan the deck, placing the spectator's card into the center. Close the fan, squaring the deck, and their card returns to the top.
10.Middle Pack Control
Fan a small packet of the deck, and place the spectator's card within. Then, place the packet into the center of the deck. Their card will remain on top.
11.Convincing Bottom Control
Control the spectator's card from the middle of the deck to the bottom.
12.Dribble Sandwich Control
Dribble half the deck onto the spectator's card, loosing it somewhere in the deck. Then, their card ends up back on top.
13.Two Half Tilt Control
After loosing the spectator's card within the deck, control it to the top.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .