Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Ten new packet tricks with regular cards and totally impromptu. CONTENTS AND CONTRIBUTORS： THE FIRST HOTEL MYSTERY (Nick Trost)： Two Queens are placed side by side and four Kings are added to each Queen to form two three-card packets. At the end， the Queens and the Kings are found in separate piles! ALTERNATING CURRENT (Norman Houghton)： Four cards are placed face down and four face-up cards are placed on top. The cards magically alternate： Face up and face down! DAZZLER MARK ONE MILLION (Paul Gordon)： Some cards are shuffled face up and face down and six cards are remembered by the spectators. These cards at the end are the only ones remaining face up capturing five cards： A Royal Flush! AUTO GAMBLER (Karl Fulves)： A four-of-a-kind is found from a shuffled packet of cards. Easy to do and stunning! OVER UNDER SPELL (Jack Avis)： The four Jacks are lost in a packet of twelve cards and they are found one by one with a surprise ending! THE PEAK (Aldo Colombini)： The four Queens and the four Kings are shuffled together but the spectators manage to reunite each ‘couple’ (Spades with Spades， Hearts with Hearts， etc.)! NAME IT (Joe Riding)： From a packet of ten cards you reveal a freely selected one! THREE TO TWO POKER (Howard Adams)： A strange Poker game. Two spectators select three cards each leaving you with two cards. Still， you have the highest hand! BLACK SEPTEMBER (Peter Duffie)： Two red Kings with a red Ace between them and two black Kings with a black Ace between them. The two selected Kings rise magically from bottom to top and at the end the two Aces switch their positions! BOP ACES (Max Maven)： An elaboration on Peter Kane’s “Jazz Aces” where the Aces switch positions with four indifferent cards!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .