Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Michael Giles – The Contortionist
The magician takes two cards from a regular deck， one of them being the queen. He proceeds by telling the audience about the circus and all the side shows， particularly about "The CONTORTIONIST."
With the queen representing the flexible little dynamo， he begins to fold the two cards and demonstrates. Placing the queen behind the other card and in a crisscross pattern， he zigzags the top half of the queen from the bottom. After the spectators put their tongues back in their mouths， he restores the queen back together again. The magician clearly shows this to be the case. He shows both sides of the cards to prove that only two cards are being used.
Having no mercy for his audience， the magician folds the two cards (the queen lengthwise and the odd card width-wise) so that only the backs of the cards are seen. The queen is nestled inside the fold of the odd card. He then pushes the folded queen through the odd card and the queen turns face-up， still folded (in a "Card-Warp" fashion).
Knowing that there may be magicians in the crowd， the magician opens the folded cards. Leaving them in an unfolded and crisscross pattern， he then proceeds to push the face-up queen under the face-down card， causing half of the face-up queen to turn face-down. Impossible? He proves this to be true by tearing the queen in half and showing half to be face-up and the other half to be facedown.
The best part is while the audience is bowing to the magician， he repeats this effect with only the torn halves!
Use your regular deck of cards with no added extra gimmicks to perform The CONTORTIONIST! Complete with DVD performance and instructional video plus DVD-ROM contents featuring the original manuscript by Michael Giles in PDF format.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .