Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Tarbell 55: Magic with Ribbon (Instant Download)
In this lesson on Magic with Ribbon, Dan has updated the handling of these interesting tricks, occasionally substituting other ribbon-like props to strengthen the effect.
You'll learn how you can use a direct (yet deceptive) method for the cut and restored ribbon to illustrate many of life's challenges.
Then a series of strange penetrations leave a spectator thoroughly perplexed as his money melts onto a solid ribbon, trapping itself inside a greeting card.
And you'll learn how to cut a borrowed dollar in half, then restore it, while it's secured in an envelope, yet visible through two large windows.
Money once again plays a role as it keeps two cards held together while a message mysteriously appears upon them.
Then, in a nod to electronic espionage, a secret piece of data (written on a ribbon) is intercepted as it travels invisibly from the sender to the receiver.
Plus, Dan teaches you how you can use a wonderfully weird topological oddity to involve a group in a goofy game that's rigged to let you choose the winner.
And finally, a shoelace steps in to substitute for the ribbon only to be subjected to the scissors, but (no worries) as it all comes together in the end.
Every trick in this lesson is a winner, and each one unique enough to please your audience when they want to see something a little bit different.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .