Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Tarbell 61: Four-Ace Effects (Instant Download) Learn how to get the ACES to do anything you want!
An early version of the ace transposition which makes it look like you can steal the aces away from under someone's hand.
Simple Four-Ace Routine:
A classic four ace assembly.
Ed Marlo's Simplex Aces:
A convincing ace assembly version by Ed Marlo using a versatile switch.
Grant's Four-Ace Routine:
Next, Gen Grant gives you a non-sleight-of-hand method
Paul Rosini's Ace Transposition:
An incredible transposition now improved with a couple of extra kickers.
Ed Marlo's Face-Up Ace-Embly:
A way to make the aces instantly gather together and reverse themselves in the middle of the deck.
Joe Berg's "Magician Makes Good":
And the aces make a surprise appearance when a spectator tries to guess their card. Turns out it's an ace, so naturally the other cards change to match it.
An effective, and versatile, sequence to make four cards all appear to be the same before revealing their true identities.
Christopher's Red and Black Aces:
Make the red and black aces change places in the blink of an eye.
"Chic" Schoke's Hippity Hop Aces:
A unique, visual way to make the aces change places.
Audley Walsh's Ace Assembly:
An incredibly deceptive technique which allows the aces, distributed in a fan, to instantly come together on the top of the deck with no sleight-of-hand.
Barnhardt's Four-Ace Opener:
Cut to the four aces from a shuffled pack.
Ed Marlo's Four-Ace Opener:
Visually produce the four aces, by having the aces "kiss".
Ed Marlo's General Ace Opener:
Find the four aces from a shuffled deck, using only one hand.
Ed Marlo's One-at-a-Time Aces:
A great assembly where you see the aces appear one-at-a-time.
H.Adrian Smith's Penetrative Aces:
An unusual (seldom seen) penetration effect, where the aces travel through the close up mat to join the rest, underneath the spectators wallet.
The Conjurer's Four-Ace Mystery:
One of the most famous ace assemblies ever, where each one is clearly seen until it vanishes from its packet to join the leader ace.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .