Free Shipping for All Videos and Ebooks, Send via email , All Magic Videos and Ebooks in One Store
Welcome to my store
The Aretalogy of Vanni Bossi by Stephen Minch The treasure-chest of a genius. 56 highly original tricks taught for the first time in stunning
"Reading this book made me feel like I felt when I first read The Books of Wonder. Vanni was a generous friend and a constant inspiration. This book is a fitting tribute to a gifted creator and performer." -Michael Weber
"Almost everything in this book is a magician fooler. I love this and can give it my highest recommendation." -John Lovick
"Full of actual MASTERPIECES. These aren't fantasy effects or theoretical. They're the real thing." -Bill Kalush
"A goldmine of miraculous creations" -Roberto Giobbi
"After just the first 2 effects, I was blown away. Full of routines that are BEGGING to be put into a show. I highly recommend it." -Ryan Schlutz
"I cannot wait to work on Card in Glass. Sleights and approaches I've never seen before.. doing things you'd normally need gaffs for… without gimmicks." -Chad Long
Who was Vanni Bossi?
He was an underground treasure.
He was the man the stars of magic came to for solutions to their hardest problems.
He was one of close-up magic’s most original minds.
He was a performer top magicians from all over Europe and the U.S. made it a point to see.
The Aretalogy of Vanni Bossi is the first book in any language that presents a substantial collection of this master magician’s secrets with cards, coins and…things. The contents have been gathered from scarce publications with strictly limited circulations, and include closely guarded, never before published tricks and sleights.
Foreword by Roberto Giobbi
56 highly original tricks, routines and sleights
Over 400 beautifully rendered drawings by Tony Dunn
206 pages printed on fine paper and bound in luxurious leather and cloth
You can wait for the professionals to recommend it, or you can get it now and be ahead of the curve.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a digital download ,Gimmick not included
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .