Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 10$ and get 5% off,50$ and get 15% off, 100$ and get 20% off.
Matthew Wright is a character-driven close-up performer who has devised several remarkable close-up routines.
In this AT THE TABLE EXPERIENCE, Matthew will perform these amazing and original pieces, and then break it all down for you in precise detail. They are a combination of clever apparatus, new technique, and hilarious presentation. Matthew will also spend time talking about character creation, the "super-hero theory" as well as rehearsal techniques including the naked rehearsal, which should be interesting. Wright will also perform and explain a piece from his 2nd place FISM act that has never been taught before, until now. And it involves 50 sponge balls!
Here is what Matthew will be sharing with you:
Horizon - A new, revolutionary thread system that allows you to effortlessly animate a small object form one hand to another with almost no movement.
Final Destination - Matthew's take on the classic 3-Fly plot that ends with the last coin VISUALLY FLOATING from one hand to the other.
Nutdropper - A walk-around version of the ring inside a walnut, inside an orange.
"Think a Card" - Fan through a deck and allow spectator to think of a card. Find it with ease; doesn't get easier or more powerful.
MINT - A thought of card vanishes from a deck and appears inside a small mint packet. This is Matthew's favorite effect. Comes with a trippy LSD premise.
Ripper - A Torn and restored card where the restoration is back to front. Very simple to do. Highly visual!
Multiplying boxes - Produce four boxes of cards! (Performance Only)
Matthew will also spend time talking about character development, building character, super hero theory and naked rehearsals as well as other rehearsing techniques. Naked or not.
Matthew will also break down a part of his 2nd place FISM act that has never been shown before, until now.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .