Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Tarbell 30: Handkerchief Magic
This lesson expands upon the knowledge you've gained in earlier lessons using silk handkerchiefs. Handkerchief magic was once very popular due to their colorful, yet highly compressable, nature. However, modernizing these effects can be quite challenging.
But that's exactly what Dan did by creating a context for the conjuring, in which the handkerchiefs serve to illustrate the core concepts. If you pay close attention, you'll see how simple meaning that motivates your actions can be derived from what some may consider trivial tricks.
First, you'll learn how to make, and properly use, a clever device which allows you to vanish (or produce) multiple silks while showing your hands empty.
Next, a favorite effect of Buatier DeKolta, where three silks make a mysterious journey, is updated with a psychological twist and a nuanced method.
Then, Dan shows you a cute, but surprising, variation that finds one unsuspecting handkerchief being abducted by a make-shift flying saucer.
And, he tackles the time-honored Twentieth Century Silks, which is perhaps the best known… and some may say, over-done… of all handkerchief tricks. Can something new be done with it? You'll see, as Dan puts his own strange spin on it in an attempt to solve a modern mystery that'll knock your socks off.
So, this isn't your grandfather's ole pipe and slipper magic… you just have to look again with fresh eyes to find how fun and freaky these tricks can be.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .