Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Tarbell 46: Novelty Magic 1
Looking for something different? You'll find it here. This lesson on Novelty Magic contains a veritable potpourri of unusual effects designed to spice up your magic.
I begin by transforming an old trick with a telegram into an instant check-cashing stunner with a guaranteed payoff, perfect as an opening bit.
Then, I give you some pointers on playing with fire so you won't get burnt, before I show you how to perfectly produce two beautiful bouquets in a flash.
Next, I substitute a salty snack (instead of the standard cigarettes) in a simple impromptu, multiple production sequence that's surprising and a bit silly.
And, I also take the smoke out of a strange bit of business and pour myself a long-distance glass of wine. It's a sight gag that won't leave you all wet.
Then, we're off to the bar for a clever combination of impossible water suspension, pseudo-scientific explanation, and mind-over-matter demonstration.
Plus, I throw in a bonus trick (tucked away in a footnote) to transform a borrowed cigarette into a frozen-solid stick. That's one way to break the habit.
Then we're back to liquid suspension with the one that's arguably the best, and I give you my stand-up presentation and show you the recently improved gimmick.
Next, I expand a simple trick into a magical guessing game with a re-appearing lemon. And you know what to do with lemons… that's right, make lemonade.
Continuing with liquid tricks, I do my best "confused conjurer" apparently drowning a borrowed cellphone, but it's returned unharmed and I get a healthy snack.
And finally, I share my clever, yet impossible way to sneak a secret drink into a concert. There's no reason it should work, but somehow it does.
You'll find perennial favorites and hidden gems in this lesson, re-imagined with my own polished presentations to make them shine like new.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .