Welcome to my store
A couple of years ago, at the Genii and 31 Faces North conventions, I was showing some in-the-hands packet effects that used a new technique and getting amazed reactions quite out of proportion with what I expected. Though I reckoned I had little chance of fooling the cognoscenti with what I was doing (because the new technique was so simple), I noticed a lot of jaws dropping and exclamations of "Whoa!" as I demoed the effects, so I knew I'd hit on something really deceptive.
In one effect, the Ace, 2, 3 and 4 first turn face up, then, one by one, they all turn face down. Counted again, each one appears face-up in turn, while the others remain face-down. Then they all turn face up instantly. The backs turn from blue to white to green to red then back to blue, their original color (and yes, the spectator can examine the packet).
In another effect, the four Kings and four Aces are shown. The Aces are placed face down on the table, the face-up Kings remain in the hands. The Kings turn face down one by one, then turn into the four Aces. The cards on the table are revealed as the Kings.
In a variation, four double-blank cards are shown. Red backs appear one by one, then the faces are shown to be the four Jacks. The faces and backs disappear leaving just four double-blank cards.
In manuscript's final effect, the four Queens are shown. A Queen is continually discarded but magically returns to the packet. Finally, a Queen vanishes while the spectator is holding it and the magician ends up with four of a kind again.
None of these effects use specially-printed cards. The moves are simple and easy. The ideas can be used in a variety of other effects. Most of the material is perfect for in-the-hands walkaround.
Introduction – The Six-Card Packet
The E-Y-E Count
Bob Flip Count
Entire Packet Turns Face Down
Only Face-Up 4 Appears
Only Face-Up 3 Appears
Only Face-Up 2 Appears
Only Face-Up Ace Appears
Entire Packet Turns Face Up
Packet Changes To Jokers
Ace, 2, 3, 4 Appear Face-Up In Deck
3. The A, 2, 3 4 Turn Face Up In The Middle Of The Deck
4. Entire Packet Turns Face Down
5. Only Face-Up 4 Appears
6. Only Face-Up 3 Appears
7. Only Face-Up 2 Appears
8. Only Face-Up Ace Appears
9. Entire Packet Turns Face Up
10. Backs Turn From Blue To White
11. Backs Turn From White To Green
12. Backs Turn From Green To Red One Card At A Time
13. Backs Turn Back To Blue In Spectator's Hands
15. Patter & Presentation
Bob Flip: Packet Presentation
Upside Down Logic
The Carlyle Turnover
Origins Of Upside Down Logic And Jackhammer
Upside Down Logic
Victoria's Other Secret
The Spiritu Count
1st edition 2019, 74 pages.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .