Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Twelve new card routines – all using a regular deck.
K.F.C.: A card attached to a ribbon with a sticker changes into the selection.
Misdirection Monte: A bluff explanation of Three Card Monte ends in the revelation of a previously signed selected card.
Broadside: Claude Chandler’s “Sideways Changing Card” receives the Duffie treatment.
From Beyond the Veil: A two-card discovery with a little help from the spirit world.
Biddle Wed: Another look at the classic Hofzinser plot where Kings and Queens magically marry.
Dance Steps: More Royal shenanigans.
Numberville: A self-worker based (loosely) around the Card at any Number plot. The effect is “almost” hands off.
Royal Apex: You cause the four Queens to vanish one by one. Then, in a fast series of actions, you cut the deck into four piles, each with a face up King on top. Finally, you reveal that each King has found his Queen.
Populace Revisited: A different handling for a previous effect that appeared in Covert Concepts. In this version, all four Aces are visible at all times.
Post Production: A trick with an invisible Post-it Note becomes a Miracle with a "visible" Post-it Note.
Searles’ Aces: My handling for an Ace effect that appeared in the Lin Searles Folio of Pallbearers Review. In this version, the X cards that are dropped on each Ace can be shown to be random cards.
Safe Cracker: A Four Spot is inserted into the deck, which you immediately crack open at the middle to reveal a display of four single spots … the four Aces.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .