Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Close Up From Far Away by Cameron Francis (Instant Download)
10 Tricks From "The Budget" magazine.
After the success of Cameron's "The Continental" column in the British IBM magazine, "The Budget", he decided to do another column in 2012.
Featuring some of his best effects, "Close Up From Far Away" is a collection of nine awesome card tricks and one non-card trick.
If you are new to Cameron's work, this collection is a great place to start as it features some of his best material!
Super Easy CAAN — A self working stunner! Any card. Any number. Totally impromptu. Normal deck and the spectator does the dealing!
Backsplash 2.0 — An updated handling of Cameron's "Backsplash" effect from "Moment's Notice 4".
Change It Up — The spectator freely picks a business card with a number on it. You reveal that you are holding that exact value in coins!
Selected Assembly — An assembly effect with a huge twist!
Simple Opener (Previously Unpublished) — Two cards are selected and lost in the deck, say the Five of Hearts and the Jack of Clubs. The magician finds one card… but it's neither of the selections. A shake and it turns into the Jack of Clubs. The spectator uses the Jack as a magic wand and waves it over the deck. The deck is spread and one card is face down… it's the Jack of Clubs! The spectator is now holding the Five of Hearts!
Subtle Sotto — A favorite of many magicians. Cameron's simple handling of Phil Goldstein's "Sottovoce"
Sublime Royale — One of the most organic card revelations you'll ever find!
Low Riser — A small packet elevator routine with a great kicker!
Courtesy Flush — The spectator holds onto the four Tens. The magician holds onto the Aces. They each trade one card. Now the magician is holding all the tens! And the spectator is now holding… A Royal Flush in Spades!
Re-Twixt And Between — An impromptu take on Peter Duffie's excellent gaffed effect "Betwixt And Between".
Photo illustrated 35 page PDF.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .