Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
This book presents the routines and concepts of Roger Klause, noted performer and teacher, with clarity and detail. With special attention paid to the construction and principles of magic, Roger can show you how to raise your level of performance and further your craft.
Within these pages are symphonies with coins, rings, bills and keys – both close-up and parlor – with concise explanations of how and why. Effects included are, The Miser's Cornucopia; Smokeless; The Sponge & Sleeve; The 100 Bill Change; The Torn & Restored Bill; Even Money; Cheque; The Chimerical Bill; Billusion; The Operator; The Soft Double; Double Down; The Breakout Display; The Automatic Block Transfer; The No-Count Zarrow; The Bluff Bluff Pass; Framed; Going South; Triple Play; The Bantam-Weight Card; Turnabout; What's Good for the Goose Is …; The Chinese Quartet; Red & White; Through the Looking Glass; and Ringmaster.
288 pages, over 375 photographs.
Jazz Notes (by MichaelSkjnner)
Random Bars (by the author)
Songs of Merfin (by Roger Klause)
Principia Magicus – I
Changing the Moment
Opus 1: Tipping the Lght Fantastic (a cantabile)
The Miser's Cornucopia
The Sponge & Sleeve
Principia Magicus – II
Fundamentally Speaking and The Secret Aide
Opus 2: Changes (a rondo in six-part harmony)
The $100.00 Bill Change
The Torn and Restored Bill
The Chimerical Bill
Principia Magicus – III
Opus 3: The Operator (a suite in four cavatinas)
Opus Four: Tools (etude – one through eight)
The Breakout Display
The Automatic Block Transfer
The No-Count Zarrow
The Bluff Bluff Pass
Opus 5: Finished Works (a medley)
The Bantam-Weight Card
What's Good For The Goose Is…
The Chinese Quartet
Principia Magicus – IV
Opus 6: Three Classics (a fugue)
Red and White- The Color Changing Silks
Through the Looking Glass – Ring Flight
Ringmaster – A Routine With A Himber Ring
Opus 7: Histories (coda)
Roger Klause – A Debt of Gratitude
Last Word: Author's Acknowledgements
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .