Welcome to my store
Liber Numerorum is Thomas Henry's newest and largest collection yet of mental magic methods and effects, accumulated from over twenty years of privately kept notebooks.
Here at last is the long-awaited follow-up to Thomas Henry's Hidden Numerical Forces. In this new volume, Liber Numerorum, you will find a broad range of mental magic material, from methods to complete routines, from dead serious to whimsical pieces guaranteed to generate wonder and smiles simultaneously. Yes, his quirky humor comes through from time to time within this engaging handbook of psychic entertainment. While mathematics may lie behind many of the pieces, the author has carefully thought them through to push that fact far behind the curtains, allowing the entertainment value to shine in the spotlight.
Themes explored include precognition, clairvoyance and telepathy using number cards, dice, gambling tokens, numerology charts, pendulums, astrology charms and much more. No difficult sleights are assumed throughout.
As a bonus to the 230 pages of this fun-to-read guide, you'll also receive 68 additional PDF pages of artwork and templates for making all the props described yourself. Moreover, the text is embellished with extensive footnotes documenting the history of all ideas, and features a very complete bibliography, glossary, extensive index, and five appendices treating hints and tips for crafting the various gimmicks. All this, and over 150 photos and illustrations.
1 The Rearranged Dice Principle
3 Your Lucky Day
4 Janus Recog
5 Triple Steal
6 Orthogonal Marksmen
8 Cubed Roots
9 Backdoor Dice
10 Salmagundi Dice
11 Heath’s Desiring Twice
12 Random Future Thot
13 Heath’s Hexed Hexahedron
14 Major Wager
16 Chromamental Strips
17 The Book Of Ranges
18 The Golden Wheel
19 Your Guiding Planet
20 The Four Humors
21 Astromental Cards
22 The Platonic Solids
24 The Oracle Of Pythagoras
25 142857 And All That
27 Uno, You Know
29 Gypsy Witch Nexus
30 Symbolic Rumba
1st edition 2019, 230 pages + print ready templates.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .