Welcome to my store
Magic with a Copper/Silver Coin contains a compilation of tricks with a double-sided coin. Most tricks are simple and easy to do, such as the transposition of a copper coin and a silver coin from hand to hand. Twelve tricks and variations are presented and taught. The book is soft bound with thirty-two numbered pages.
The Gimmicked Coin
A Simple Transposition: C/S plus English Penny. One is removed from the closed fist and the coins transpose.
Follow the Penny: 2 C/S coins, 1 Half. Two Silver, One Copper shown. Copper is put in pocket, and the Copper turns to Silver, Copper is found in the hand. This is repeated. Suggestion to end the trick using just the Half Dollar is made (no routine provided).
Copper and Silver Transposition Number One: In the spectator's hand, all can be examined at the end.
The Bobo Switch: A utility move.
Number Two: An alternate beginning for Number One that allows the coins to be examined at the start.
Number Three: Non-sleight version, similar to "A Simple Transposition."
Number Four: A nice transposition in the spectator's hand, ends clean.
Presto Chango: Two Silvers shown, hand closes, Two Coppers are shown. Hand closes, Two Silvers are shown. Hand Closes, One Copper, One Silver. Ends clean.
Buddha's Coin (Hen Fetsch): A C/S transposition using Buddha Papers.
Coin Fantasy (Jules Lenier): The routine that comes with many C/S products.
Transposition Two (from Horace Bennett's The Bennett Touch) — detailed transposition on coin purse. Ends clean, and both sides are shown at the start.
Not So Relentless (from "Horace Bennett's Fourth Book"): Three halves in one hand trade places with three English pennies in the other.
A simple gimmick, yet amazing magic effects
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .