Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
This is quite an unusual magic magazine. It ran from March 1992 to January 1994 with only 6 issues, but it was from the start planned that way. Each issue was formatted along the lines of another famous magazine from the past.
Martin Breese writes in his introduction:
This will be unlike any other magical magazine ever published, in that each issue will reproduce the format, some of the contents, and the covers of a different magical magazine from the past.
Included in the lineup are Pentagram, The Magic Wand, Wizard, Max Andrews' Magic Magazine, Routine, The Wizard (Selbit).
Your Fate in a Teacup (Peter Warlock)
Octext (Phil Goldstein)
Review: "Randy Wakeman Presents" (John Holland)
The Hilliard Syndrome (Peter Warlock)
Devilish Sorcery (Charles Cameron)
Sucker Silks Routine – Part 1 (Ken Brooke)
Review: "David Copperfield Live" (T.A. Waters)
Tissue Paper Monte (Tom Sellers)
Issue 2 (Magic Wand)
Objective (Roy Johnson)
True Hue (Phil Goldstein)
Review: "Lifesavers-Michael Weber" (John Holland)
Collusion Illusion (Bob Gill)
Overcon (Bob Farmer)
Sucker Silks Routine – Part 2 (Ken Brooke)
Octext – Revisited (Phil Goldstein)
Issue 3 (Wizard)
Oil and Water Plus (Dave Campbell)
Boston Box Routine (Dean Nicholas)
The Race Is On (Bob Gill)
Al Koran's Miracle Wallet Routine (Ken Brooke)
Issue 4 (Magic Magazine)
A-Musing (Al Smith)
Confusion Delusion (Al Smith)
Duplicity (Dave Campbell)
Ken Brooke's Coin Trick (Ken Brooke)
Ideas with Ken Brooke's Coin Trick (Bob Gill)
Hilliard Syndrome – Afterthoughts (Walter Brusa)
Dean Nicholas' Gypsy Curse Routine (Anthony Owen)
Issue 5 (A Magazine of Magic)
Making The Trilby Deck (Bob Gill)
Trilby Deck Routine (Ken Brooke)
Issue 6 (The Wizard)
A Card & Egg Trick (Anon)
Body Language Challenge (Basil Horwitz)
Extra Sensory Prediction (Bob Gill)
Invisible Choice (Bob Gill)
Boxing Match (Bob Gill)
Gyro-Compass (Bob Gill)
Cannibals and Missionaries (Dave Campbell)
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .