Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
New Century Pairs Re-Paired
Chapter 1: A Bit of History
Chapter 2: Judah's Mutus Nomen (S.J. Mutus Dedit Trick)
Chapter 3: Thoughts on the Classical Effect
Chapter 4: Third Person Singular: 30 cards in play, 3 selections. After the Judah shuffle, top ten cards are put aside and the rest laid out. Performer reveals the third card without seeing any of the faces.
Chapter 5: There Are No Words: The basic effect with no code words, just a modified shuffle and a few simple arithmetical rules.
Chapter 6: Poker Four-ay: 20 cards, 4 selections by four different people. All four indicate their rows at once. Selections divined with absolute certainty. Possible only with the numerical system.
Chapter 7: Twenty-Four: Classical or modern effect done with 24 cards. A simple layout, a few mnemonic rules, and Aronson's No-No's Fishing employed for four of the pairs. No code words used.
Bonus: Nomen Alone
Appendix: The Charlier Shuffle
The Pairs Re-Paired, aka The Latin Card Trick or Mutus Nomen, is one of those ancient classics that everybody knows but nobody does. For roughly two centuries, the problem of laying out the cards in too studied a fashion was never addressed. Stewart Judah was the first to tackle the problem, revealing a vastly better approach in The New Phoenix in the early 1950's. From that starting point, Nick Conticello has brought the effect into the 21st Century. He has streamlined the selection procedure, eliminated the code words, and added a strong climax. Further, by applying the wonderful No-No's Fishing concept of Simon Aronson, he has stretched the boundaries of this effect beyond anything previously imagined.
Magicians and mentalists alike will love this approach. No sleight-of-hand is required for any of the effects in this ebook.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .