Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
No Peeking by Alexander Marsh
"'No Peeking' went straight into my working set. This is, in my opinion, the best star sign reveal on the market! I have always been an advocate of Pete Turner’s 'Isabelle’s Star' and used it on a regular basis. 'No Peeking' changed that for me. As soon as you grasp the method you won’t be able to help yourself. You will want to use this." – Jack Brister
What’s your star sign? Your date of birth? What day of the week is your birthday? Tell a complete stranger all of these things without peeking.
This routine was designed counter intuitively; I wanted to reveal something that the spectator had written but without peeking it. My reasoning was that if I can do that then it doesn’t matter if other people write stuff down that I do peek.
So this routine can be thrown into the mix to put people off the scent, so to speak, as it proves that you don’t need to touch the billet to read someone’s mind, or indeed it can be used as a standalone demonstration of your fantastical abilities. To further add to the deception you also reveal at least two pieces of information that were never written down by them.
Props are minimal; a pencil, at least two index cards, and a swami gimmick is all you need. The rest of the methodology for this routine is held purely in your head as we will be using a branching anagram for star signs, knowing the dates when a star signs fall, and the ability to perform a Day For Any Date calculation – or at least be able to calculate the day this year their birthday will fall.
At the end of this book you will find an Appendix of resources to learn the dates, calculations, and knowledge required to achieve these feats, all you have to do is put the work in and learn them. The Day for Any Date formula may also be one of the easiest I've come across. I have also simplified it even further for this routine. For some of you, this might be worth the price of the download alone.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .