Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
David Devlin loves packet tricks. This new eBook contains nine of David's best packet tricks. (Volume two in this series is Packet Racket II.) Some use normal cards, some use gaffs, and some are impromptu. If you think you're getting a book about packet tricks that only magicians will appreciate, think again! This book is a terrific collection of tricks for laymen, restaurant workers, bar magicians, close-up workers, and everyone in between.
All of the tricks in this eBook are packet tricks, but most tend to have a feel of something a little bigger. Most of the effects use standard packet trick methodology such as easy switches, false counts and false displays, which are all within the reach of any card worker.
In this eBook, you will receive:
Las Vegas Passover
This is an ungaffed version of Simon Aronson's wonderful effect, "Red See Passover". A selected card from a blue-backed packet of cards travels invisibly to a red-backed packet of cards. This seems totally impossible!
Oh, we should mention that the spectators count the cards in each packet before and after the transportation, and removes the blue-backed cards from the red-backed packet themselves! The magic is very hands-off.
Joker Poker Outdone
A packet of five cards is shown to be made up of all Jokers. A single joker is placed face down on the table. This is the "hole card". The rest of the Jokers instantly turn into the 10, Jack, Queen, and King of Spades. The card on the table is shown to still be a Joker. The magician instantly (and almost visibly) changes the final Joker into the Ace of Spades, completing the royal flush.
Once again, this is ungaffed and can be done impromptu. That said, the description will give you a way to slightly gaff a couple of the cards to give you a cleaner effect at the end, but this is not necessary to perform the effect.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .