Welcome to my store
Skybound :: 2015 Lecture Notes by Eric Stevens
(Instant Download) "These notes are full of practical, real world material with an audience in mind." – John Carey
From visual card work to thought-provoking mentalism, Eric Stevens' highly-acclaimed "SKYBOUND" lecture notes combine a classic style with modern thinking, providing an array of magical wonderments that are sure to make even the most skeptical layperson stand up and take notice.
Includes the following effects and routines:
LITTLE PETER PAYS TRIPLE – Eric's variation of the 3-Card Monte scam that pays off for your volunteer!
LAZYBONES – An impromptu coins across that can be performed with almost any set of small objects.
HAPPENSTANCE – Eric's popular revamped presentation for a classic prop.
GRADUAL REUBEN – A clever and highly deceptive method for the sandwich plot inspired by Larry Jennings' routine "The Searchers".
EXPEDITION – Four freely thought-of cards from four randomly chosen spectators vanish completely from the deck and appear in four different pockets on the magician's person – NO palming involved.
ROOK ASSEMBLY – Eric's rework of Edward Marlo's classic "Bluff Ace Assembly".
LUCID GLIMPSE – A unique method for determining the value of a freely-selected card that uses no shiners or gimmicked card boxes and resets instantly.
THE WALL – A prediction taped to a card box that has been signed or initialed by a spectator beforehand to prove that it is never switched out matches her freely named shape, number or word – every single time.
AQUA PURA – Red and black cards that have been pulled from the deck separate, transpose and then the routine finally ends with a kicker NOBODY sees coming. Includes optional shot glass production finish.
[70 Pages, PDF Format]
*Some of the effects described within will require one or more props to be purchased separately.*
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .