Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Everything has been given away-moves, patter and the all important "why" of every item! Just when you thought it was safe to sneak back into your local magic emporium, another Lovell tome appears to shake the shelves and throw a bit of dust around! Within the pages here, you'll find some more thoughts on the performance of magic along with forty routines, bits and more. The material is split into cards and non-card stuff, with the difficulty level ranging from really, really easy to a few knuckle busters for those with a lot of free time on their hands! Everything in these pages has been (and is still being!) used in Simon's professional work for the paying public. Everything is here for you – the effects, the patter, the moves and all sorts of extra thoughts on each and every item. There's even a few guest items from top performers like David Acer and David Oliver!
Contents include: More Thoughts of Chairman Lovell – So What Do You Need to Learn Sleightwise to be a Magician?; The Mob and the Magi!; Pocket Management; Logic and Thinking; A Quick Word About Bar Magic; The Magic Moment.
Card Stuff – Lovey Dovey Sandwich; Star Trick; The Namer; Two Cards and a Glass; The Murder Mystery; Super Play It Straight!; Imagination; Collectors 21!; Sidney the Hamster; The Flipster; Granama; Five-and-a-Half!; The Angle of the Dangle; Bermudarama; One Way to Bermuda; Blind Man's Buff; Mousehunt by David Acer; Ace-O-Rama! by Shaun Robison; The Wyoming Wobble; The Bucket Cull; Waiting for God; Harry's Catnip Principle
Not Card Stuff – Matchbox Betcha; Matchbox Betcha Number Two; Don't Touch by David Acer; Two Pieces of Silliness; The Texas Chainthumb Massacre or Grand Guignol Revisited; Business Card Flash!; Coins, Dice and Grandfather's Beer!; Imagiro; A Hair of the Dog by Bob Neale; Twisted Roses; Chop Wallet
For Advanced Maniacs Only – Fantasy in Salt and Vinegar by Ash Lee; The Incredible Card in Dove Number Two!; Lobster Watch!; Ring in Rat
Extra Bit – The Frisk of the Risk!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .