Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
The technique described in this PDF has been one of my closely guarded secrets over the years. I used this constantly when I performed as psychic, Jason Michaels.
This information was first made available to magic fraternity by W. G. Magnuson and Joseph Ovette during the 20s. Over the years, these techniques have all but been forgotten.
With this technique a mentalist, medium or psychic can determine roughly 90% of the time if a person is lying through contact mindreading. It will fail the other 10% of the time because some people have trained themselves to beat a lie detector. There are actually underground classes that teach criminals how to beat a lie machine, but they are the exceptions.
You will find that this technique will work with the average person you meet. The person doesn’t have to be a Pinocchio and have their nose
grow. It just works! At some spiritualist summer camps, phony mediums will use this technique to question a sitter’s spouse about their fidelity in front of the other person. The medium claims through their psychic ability, they can tell if the person is telling the truth or lying.
The fear that the medium has real psychic power and can see the truth will make this technique work all the better!
I know in the past, I have questioned some of my girlfriends using this technique and gotten to the truth. You might say this technique gave me an unfair advantage. *You can use it on your spouse too, if you so desire.
The more you do this, the better you will get. It is easily learned and should be in the arsenal of any magician, mentalist, or psychic.
Remember the old saying: The Truth Will Set You Free!
*Understand that is information is being sold strictly as entertainment information only and as a mental effect. I am NOT responsible for any break-ups caused by using this technique. You use this technique at your own risk.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .