Welcome to my store
The Impossible Coin in Bottle by Ray Roch
A very well-constructed method and routine for the classic Coin in the Bottle effect, using a solid coin!
Even though there are many good routines, they all seem to have flaws. Most detrimental is the fact that a folding coin's elastic band can break at an inopportune time. Another problem is that whenever a performer has to access a pocket to retrieve or ditch a coin, it becomes a suspicious move.
These problems are dealt with nicely during Ray Roch's Impossible Coin in the Bottle routine. The hands never leave the performance area and always remain in sight. A solid coin is used throughout the performance and the routine is an instantly repeatable miracle — this makes it a perfect table-hopping effect.
The gimmick is relatively easy to make. To achieve a very clean handling during the introduction part of the trick, Ray uses a Canadian looney (Canadian one dollar coin) and a Tim Horton's apple juice bottle. If you want to use a different sized coin and do it exactly as Ray does it, you will need to look for a suitable bottle. But this particular aspect of the trick is not essential and can be handled in other ways.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .