Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Published by Richard Kaufman and Alan Greenberg, The Magic of Edward Victor's Hands is part biography, part magician's notebook, but mostly a great collection of highly polished, performance tested magic. Cards, coins, silks, paddles, balls, this book is full of well thought out and well presented close-up magic. One of the finest magicians, Edward Victor influenced a generation of close-up artists. Imagine what he could do for you!
Edward Victor was one of the greatest magicians who ever lived, who affected the work of almost every close-up magician working today. Dai Vernon and Ed Marlo, among many others, owed a major debt to the work of Edward Victor. His creations include the famous Eleven-Card Trick, which inspired Vernon's Spellbound and Coins and Champagne Glass. Victor's sleights inspired Tilt, Convincing Control and many others.
Edward Victor's story and magic are fascinating. This enormous book brings together a fascinating collection of magic and biography. It contains most of Edward Victor's many tricks that he contributed to periodicals and other books, his marketed items as well as unpublished routines from his private notebooks. It traces the story of his life with many unique photographs and other bits of memorabilia that recall the glory of a golden age. There is even a chapter on his Shadowgraphy. There are over 250 drawings by Joseph K. Schmidt and almost 100 photographs. The book contains 250 pages
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .