Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT WORKING ON CRUISE SHIPS!
Do you want work on a cruise ship? What's it like? What types of contracts are available? What is expected of you? Ship life – what's it all about? How much do they pay? How many shows do you need? What kind of accommodations do they offer?
For: Singers, Magicians, Comedians, Ventriloquists, Jugglers, Classical Acts, Multi-Instrumentalists, Musicians, Lecturers, Speakers, Dancers, Etc. Everything you ever need to know about cruise liners. Inform yourself of all the ins and outs of this industry. Make the right choices.
Plus 'contact addresses' of cruise companies and agents.
First Things First! Ship Life, Ship Terminology, or Speaking Nautically, The Cruise Director, Types of Contracts, Entertainer/Cruise Staff Contract, Musician Contract, Singer and Musical Specialty Act, Guest Entertainer Contract, Speakers & Lecturers, Contract Duration, Cancelation Clause, Details of Work, Transport, Customs Clause, Medical Costs & Equipment Cover, Arrival and Departure Dates, Passports and Visas, Accommodation, Bar Accounts, Eating and Dining Rooms, Tipping, Salaries, Comment Cards, Stages – Various Sizes, Storage Space, Illusions/Props, Tools – Accessories, Dress, Laundry Facilities, Costumes, Who do I need to make friends with on board? Mixing with Passengers, Socializing with the Crew, Facilities on Board, Sea Sickness, Hospital & Mortuary, Communicating with Home, Planning your Day, Selling Your Products, Making Even More Money, Anecdotes & Experiences on Board, Ship Related Jokes, Contacts: Agent Addresses, Contacts: Cruise Line Addresses.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .