Welcome to my store
At The Table Live Lecture Erik Tait April 17th 2019
Erik Tait came to the attention of the magic community when he won the 2018 IBM Gold Cups Close Up Competition. Since then, he has appeared on Penn & Teller: Fool Us and released a string of wildly popular effects. Now Erik lives in Columbus, OH and performs for Fortune 500 companies as well as performs on comedy shows and festivals across the country. In this lecture, he details some of his personal routines that he uses in his strolling work, as well as when he wants to absolutely wow an audience. This lecture contains material for all skill levels, and some close-kept secrets that will raise your sleight of hand to the next level. Here's what you'll learn:
Party Piece: This is Erik's opener. A rapid-fire routine of highly visual magic that leaves audiences stunned. In this routine, Erik also gets into extreme detail on the one-handed top palm and teaches a new approach to it that will help you finally master this move.
The Anniversary Color Change: What starts with Erik's handling of the Anniversary Waltz ends with a color changing deck that the audience doesn't see coming. The best part is that you end 100% clean. Erik then details some of his thoughts and moves on the Ambitious Card, but with a huge twist that you won't believe.
A Bar Trick with a Bit of Cork and a Borrowed Dollar: Erik has been fascinated with Ramsay's Cylinder and Coins for nearly a decade. Erik has transformed this classic of magic into a bar trick that's fun to do. You'll also learn Erik's handling of the Knowle's Drop, a Coin sleight that does triple duty as a vanish, a false transfer, and a click pass.
The Coin Coaster: Erik details a novel routine involving the classic coin tray prop where he vanished a signed quarter and makes it appear in the spectator's closed fist. Then you learn how to do the same effect using an ordinary coaster.
Out of This Zip Code: A small packet Out of This World that is ultra-fair and will leave your audience in disbelief.
"Erik is one of the most cunning and skillful entertainers on the planet!"
- Nicholas Lawrence
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .