Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Originally from Buffalo, New York, Nicholas Lawrence has been obsessed with magic for the last 20 years and in just the last 5 years, he has published over 11 DVDs and well over 30 effects, with much more to come. He's considered one of the most creative minds in the field of magic. He specializes in creating visual card, coin and organic close-up magic. He lives to inspire performers around the world, to try new things, and add hyper visual moments to their repertoires. Nicholas is also the one of the founders and co-owners of Abstract Effects along with The Other Brothers, where he now resides in Las Vegas, Nevada. Here's what you'll learn:
Ring Thing: Pull off your finger ring, toss it back towards your other hand and it visibly appears back on your finger. This is Nicholas Lawrence's take on Garrett Thomas's Ring Thing.
The Rising: Cause a signed out-jogged card to visually rise through the entire deck using only one hand. This is the perfect way to end your Ambitious Card Routine. Did we mention it uses NO gimmicks?
Portal Pack: An impromptu visual transposition of the entire deck of cards and the selection. This is pure eye candy!
On/Off: Visually melt your finger ring through each finger and finish by popping the pinky off along with the ring!
Forced: Cause a card to mysteriously spin in your hand! The spectator gets all the credit and you end completely clean.
Cube Draw: A unique Instagram trick using nothing but a marker and a phone. You can perform this with a borrowed phone, and it uses no special apps.
Sink/Sunk: Melt your spectator's signature through the layers of a bill.
Ending: A highly deceptive retention vanish and visual reappearance of a finger ring.
Download: Visually vanish, appear and/or move ink on a signed selected card. This simple-to-make utility gimmick has tons of applications and is fully customizable to fit your presentations.
Blade (Bonus): Nicholas performs and explains his hit release, Blade! Mysteriously split an ordinary card into two separate moving pieces, effortlessly fuse them back together, and immediately hand everything out for examination.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .