Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
From Columbus, Ohio comes the magical creative genius, Seth Race. He's been passionately performing magic for well over 13 years and specializes in creating organic magic suited to be performed at a moment's notice. He's also well-known and received critical acclaim for his ability to make custom Hofzinser Cards. His out-of-the-box creativity has led him to publish 11 hard-hitting effects with many more on the way. He's the owner of Nonplus Magic Productions, a company birthed on the idea that anyone can follow their passion and succeed. In this lecture, he goes over his favorite tricks with rings, bills, Tic-Tacs, sodas, cards, and even touches on his love for the Hofzinser Card Principle. Join us as we welcome Seth Race for his lecture AT The Table! Here's what you'll learn:
TrANsport: A penetrating ring effect using the tan line on your finger from wearing a ring for a long time.
Frequency: Divine the image your spectator freely and secretly draws on your phone screen using a doodle app. Works on iPhone and Android (no special app needed).
7/11: You start by taking a picture of your spectator holding $11 on THEIR phone. You then make $4 instantly vanish leaving them with only $7. You'll finish by showing the picture on THEIR phone has now also impossibly changed to $7. Works on iPhone and Android (no special apps needed).
Sidewinder Switch/Change: A utility card move where an out-jogged card is switched imperceptibly.
Viper Switch/Change/Peek: In the action of taking a card back from your spectator, you have switched the card for another, and it can also be used as a peek.
Lumiere: Seth's take on the Invisible Deck using the Hofzinser principle, without using an actual Invisible Deck.
SPLIT-tacs: An unusual Oil & Water effect using some multi-flavor Tic Tacs. Can also be used as a reveal.
Double Cheeseburger: A sandwich effect where the selected card appears between 2 Jokers and ends with a c
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .