Welcome to my store
instructions download only
You borrow a spectator's credit card — any color or style will work — and with a wave of your hand, you cause the markings to disappear completely. You are left with a clear credit card that can be immediately inspected by the spectator. Upon command, you change the credit card back to its initial condition and hand it right back.
Blankrupt is a unique "omni" style prop that allows you to turn a borrowed credit card clean. Easy, medium, and difficult methods are taught by creator Josh Janousky, and you are supplied with two durable, clear credit cards that will last a lifetime of performances. Although there are many effects that allow you to make an object clear, a vast majority are objects that you, the performer, must supply: your pen, your cards, your coins. Blankrupt is unique because the object you make clear is a borrowed, precious object: a spectator's credit card.
If you're looking for an outstanding, non-card quickie that is visual and impactful, look no further than Blankrupt.
Available in two styles: Thin Strip (8.5mm – USA and Canada cards) and Thick Strip (13.5mm Rest of world). Please contact your sales rep if you want to check which size is best for you.
NOTE: Blankrupt has been developed with permission from Alan Rorrison, who has previously worked on this concept.
"I love Omni effects! Josh has taken it from a card trick to an organic miracle."
- Justin Flom
"A card trick that non-magi would care about. What's not to like?"
- Garrett Thomas
"Blankrupt is the only omni plot that makes sense. It's something I carry in my wallet at all times."
- Patrick Kun
"Blankrupt reimagines a classic plot with an object that people care deeply about. It's a perfect marriage!"
- Jeff Prace
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .