Welcome to my store
CAANTASTIC by Abhinav Bothra (PDF + Video) (Instant Download) CARD AT ANY NUMBER ON STEROIDS
For decades Magicians are on a quest to perform Any Card At Any Number from a borrowed and shuffled deck; which isn't always possible so they often settle for Card At Any Number.
The problem is that Card At Any Number when presented as a one-time feat can be mistook as a co-incidence or the skill of the performer and that takes away the feeling of it being pure magic.
CAANTASTIC counters just that by creating the mother of all co-incidences moment for the audience. Card At Any Number no just once or twice but thrice and when it happens the third time it dilutes any skepticism and evokes the feeling of watching pure magic.
In here you'll find 2 versions – ON THE TABLE and IN THE HANDS. Each of them -
- has 3 phases
- looks like a self-working miracle
- involves at least 2 audience members
- can be done with a borrowed and shuffled deck.
Difficulty wise they're well within the reach of a month old beginner at the same time feels like watching an expert at work.
ON THE TABLE (needs a working surface)
You put down a mystery card on the table and then hand deck to an audience member. You then call out a card and ask the audience member to deal down the cards & stop whenever he/she feels like and that audience member stops at your called out card.
To avoid the thought of it being a co-incidence. It takes place once again with a different audience member with a different card.
For the third phase you ask them to name a number and at that named number lies the mate of the mystery card on the table.
IN THE HANDS (for walkaround situations)
You openly display a card in your hand and ask them to name a number, the cards get dealt down (into someone's cupped hands) to that number and there lies the mate of the card in your hand.
You then ask someone to pick a card from the dealt down pile, look at it and place it on the deck in your hand, bury it with the cards in the dealt down pile and give it multiple cuts. You then pretend to memorize the order of the cards, the card gets called out and you call out the number the called out card lies at.
For the third phase a photo of a card gets clicked (via borrowed mobile phone) and the card is then lost in the deck and the deck is shuffled; no-one knows where the card is, what the card is (not even the performer). But still the audience member names a number and at that named number lies the card that has a photo in their mobile phone.
PDF 11 pages. Video 16min 36s
word count: 1109 which is equivalent to 4 standard pages of text
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .