Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
David Stone's walkaround opener, a startling change of a torn card with a surprise ending that destroys audiences.
"I can't wait to start doing this at my walk around gigs." - Erik Tait
"David Stone knows what makes magic commercial. Everything he puts out is commercial magic. Damaged is no exception. This is killer magic and is easy to understand." - Michel Huot
FISM winner David Stone creates some of the most visual and high impact magic in the world. Damaged will leave your audience wondering if what they saw was real or trick photography, until you send them home with a memento of an impossible moment. You are going to beat your audience’s brain up with Damaged.
Here’s what happens:
A spectator freely selects any card. It is signed and lost in the deck. The magician produces the Joker, but tells their audience that they need a receipt from this wrong card before they do the impossible. A corner of the Joker is torn off and then stuck to the performer’s head. Then, away from the deck and in full view, the joker transforms into the spectator’s signed card complete with torn corner. The corner stuck to the performer’s forehead is brought back into play and is shown to have also transformed into the signed card, and the torn edges match perfectly. Everything is examinable.
Damage can be performed with a borrowed and shuffled deck that is in use. David Stone teaches every move you need to perform this startling simple yet high impact routine. There are no gimmicks required, and everything is examinable. This is a fantastic opener for any card magician that wants to add some impossible eye candy to their magic. This is Damaged.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .