Docc Hilford’s Death Flight is a contemporary multiple chair routine built from a theatrical viewpoint. Every chair placement, participant location, every move, every prop, and every one of the multiple climaxes is structured to make Death Flight exciting from the opening overture to the closing curtain. It’s not just a routine, IT’S A PLAY in your pocket.
PACK SMALL, PLAY BIG
As a mentalistic feat, Death Flight is so much more than a prediction of a chair an audience member will choose.
• It’s a Living and Dead Test
• It’s a Ghostetic Touch Trick
• It’s a Psychic Revelation Effect
• It’s a Mind Reading Routine
• It’s a Spectral Dematerialization and Transposition of a Solid Object
• It’s all performed UNDER TEST CONDITIONS!
Death Flight has SEVERAL structured applause cues:
1. You predict which person among six will think of a dead person.
2. That person feels Death grab him, although surrounded by other audience members.
3. He cannot stand no matter how hard he tries.
4. You reveal the name of the dead person he chose.
5. A signed “Boarding Pass” dematerializes while held by a spectator.
6. It mysteriously materializes in the hands of a person on the other side of the stage.
7. The dead man verifies it’s the actual boarding pass he signed, not duplication.
Each of these climaxes receive gasps of delight and awe from audiences whenever Death Flight is performed.
A sealed envelope INSIDE A SEALED ENVELOPE locked in a BLACK BOX on display is opened BY A SPECTATOR and inside is a detailed PREDICTION of …
1. Who would choose a dead name
2. Personal facts about the person
3. Which seat he chose to sit
4. What was the dead person’s name!
That’s ELEVEN applause cues!
ELEVEN dramatic climaxes.
With a TRIPLE PREDICTION BONUS FINALE’!
The most remarkable 15 minutes you’ll every get out of a few index cards and envelopes.
Death Flight is perfect for:
Full Stage or Stand Up
Parties or Banquets
Living Rooms or Night Clubs
It’s frightening or amusing
Best of all Death Flight is E-Z to do!
The participants have FREE CHOICE – NO forces.
They handle the props THEMSELVES.
No special chairs or electronics.
No difficult sleight of hand.
No stooges, whispers or preshow.
Just solid, old-school mentalism PROFESSIONALLY presented.
Three professional mentalists have had Death Flight all to themselves for the past year.
Death Flight comes to you in…
• A 2.5 hour audio MP3 file – Detailing every move, stage blocking and nuance.
• Over an hour long video MP4 file – Teaching moves and handling of the simple props.
• A LIVE HOUR of Follow-up call – Answering YOUR questions and sharing tips from performers.
Don’t miss your flight!
The audio and the video are not the same. They contain different content. To get the most out of Death Flight we suggest you do this:
1 Listen to the Preview Call first
2 Print out the Quickstart guide
3 Listen to the Death Flight audio
4 Watch the video
There is a lot to cover and lots of directions this routine goes into.
The files are very large so give them time to download completely. If you have issues make sure you follow the tips below.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a digital download ,Gimmick not included
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.