Free Shipping for All Videos and Ebooks, Send via email , All Magic Videos and Ebooks in One Store
Welcome to my store
Executive Clip by Chris Funk The Rolls Royce of switching devices.
The Executive Clip is the ONLY way to switch a dollar bill, playing card, or small object. No other device is as versatile, clean or reliable than The Executive Clip.
Professionals need a device that looks innocent and that is guaranteed to work. Chris Funk has been performing different versions of bill to impossible location for years. Perfecting the performance and method for maximum impact. The Executive Clip is the direct result of searching for the most reliable and most deceptive method. After thousands of performances the perfect method finally exists.
The Executive Clip
-Can be shown freely
-Perform close-up and stage
-Works with dollar bill, playing cards, and any similar item
-Looks like an ordinary object
History of the Executive Clip
The history of our art matters so we feel it is necessary to mention the giants in our field.Chris has created a great idea which is different to other popular switching devices but it is important to mention the others who have created and popularized the original idea.
The idea of using a bulldog clip to switch a billet or bill is not new. This gimmick was invented by Bob Ostin in 1953 and marketed by Davenports as “Bob Ostin's Dice Prediction,”
The original idea of hanging the clip in a large jar was created by Bob Fillman and popularized by Ed Fowler with his 200 to 1 routine.
Others who have worked on the original Ostin clip idea are John Riggs, David Harkey, Steve Dusheck and many more.
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a digital download ,Gimmick not included
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .