Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Gerard Zitta – Janus V3
A practical and easy two-way out system.
Janus V3 is a very simple and practical two-way out system. It is impromptu and everything is examinable before and after. It allows you to leave your business card.
To describe it, we can compare it to another system by Scott Guinn called Assertive positive/negative.
The reader must also know another principle by Max Maven (in Videomind Volume 2) but the method and presentation are completely different.
It also uses business cards (or jumbo cardboard cards).
It can be done anytime with no setup. It is impromptu if you have a 'little something' with you (It is not a gimmick, it is a common and natural object you need during the performance).
Besides that, everything else can be borrowed and examined. No preparation is needed, no sleight of hand, no funny business, but a clever subtlety that plays well, that you can adapt to your presentation, and that allows you to give the card away as a souvenir in all cases.
The business card can be signed by the spectator, and all can be turned over by the participant. (Unlike Gerard's other Janus V1, it does not have to be held in the performer's hands to show the result. Everything can be put on the table and in full view.
Only one question is asked … No gag, no joke is used for the "out". (The "out" can be adapted to your patter or your style).
Can be repeated … and with a different out, it will still look similar.
It uses normal props (business cards, normal pen, etc.)
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .