Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
The Effect: The magi removes his house key from his key chain and entrusts the spectator with the remainder of his keys. The magus then promptly causes the house key to vanish and reappear on the key ring in the spectator's hand. Sleeves up, no holding out, completely clean vanish. Watch the Demo. This was another big hit of Jeff's on Underground Jam. The particular vanish (a Richard Ross idea) used for the key is the big killer that really inspired a lot of magicians. You don't want to miss this one!
Fun Side Note by Jeff: This effect was actually a dream that I had. I needed five effects to audition for Sankey's Underground Jam and the night before filming the audition tape for Jay I only had four that I felt were solid enough to audition with. That night I had a dream about a method for vanishing a key that was a bit strange. That next morning, I purchased the supplies I needed and was able to recreate the dream from the night before. The method that ultimately made it to Underground Jam is much cleaner and does not require any such craziness that was found in my dream method. The Name "Key-Oh-Nee Buh-Lo-Nee" is a phonetic spelling of "Keone Baloney." Rob Keone is my good friend/videographer of Stone Cold Magic. He shot the Sankey audition tape, and helped me workshop the routine, so we named the effect after his childhood nick name.
"I find that Jeff Stone is my favorite contributor. He has great ideas, including a novel key routine with a killer vanish. His use of the film cannister really got me thinking, and it's the thought-provoking ideas that make DVD's worthwhile to me, the sort of thinking that has you digging up props because an idea (or several) just occurred to you." - Darrin C.
[Note: The footage is the same that was originally released on Jay Sankey's Underground Jam.]
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .