Welcome to my store
Gimmick not included
It's not easy to present a parlor or stage effect close up.
Certain stage effects are so deceptive that we magicians would love to be able to present them inches from our spectator's eyes.
But sadly, that's often impossible. Impossible? Really?
Tale a deck of cards from your pocket.
Take the 52 cards from their case and freely show everyone that they're all different. Explain that each of us has a natural attraction to a particular card. Some prefer hearts because of their association with love; others prefer clubs because they're related to luck, etc. Explain that your particular card is doubtless the king of spades.
Take the king of spades from the deck and show it while explaining that this card is endowed with a curious magical prowess. Show the card, invite your spectators to touch it over its entire surface — there's nothing at all unusual. It's just a card, a king with two swords and nothing else.
Put your favorite card face up on the table and invite a spectator to chose a card from the remainder of the deck. For purposes of clarity, let's assume the card selected is the 10 of hearts. The card is lost in the deck, which is then shuffled and placed on the table. Pick up your favored king between your thumb and first finger, showing both sides. Your other hand cuts off half the deck and holds it a few inches above the packet remaining on the table.
The king is quickly slipped into the opening between the packets and just as quickly removed. To the surprise of all, one of the king's arms has changed! He's still proudly holding his sword, but the sword is OUTSIDE THE CARD as if the picture had come to life in a fraction of a second! The sword is still there, but as impossible as it seems, a tiny card is impaled on it! Yes, you read that correctly, a tiny face down card is impaled on the sword of the king of spades!
No one has ever seen such a king of spades. Turn over your card to reveal the face of the tiny card. Needless to say, it's the 10 of hearts, the very card chosen by the spectator!
A version of the well-known Card Sword, but this time performed close up!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .