Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
MAGIGRAM magazine ran from 1966 to 1995. It was printed by SUPREME MAGIC CO. and edited with superb ability by Ken de Courcy. The collaborators were the best ever, just to name a few: Ken de Courcy, Edwin, Ian Adair, Peter Warlock, Max Maven, Lewis Ganson, Maurice Fogel, Arthur Carter, George Blake, David Britland, Pavel, George Johnstone, Billy McComb and a certain Aldo Colombini (I had a column for over 20 years on card magic written by Lewis Ganson).
CABARET ROPE ROUTINE (Val Andrews): A complete act! 1. You stretch a piece of rope. 2. Throw a knot at the rope. 3. The knot is moved to the center of the rope and then it is pulled off the rope. 4. The rope is cut and restored. 5. The rope is cut and restored again. 6. You tie a loop in the rope and throw the scissors into it so that they hang from the loop!
SIMPLICITY CARD IN WALLET (Mark Weston): As in the standard Card-in-Wallet. The name says it all. No palming!
THE CARDICATOR (Frederica): An unusual, baffling way to reveal a selected card, using a locket on a chain!
EASY ACES (Paul Marcus): Three cards are dealt on each Ace. After cutting the cards, the Aces are found just by spelling their names, with a surprise for the last one!
THE AUTOGRAPHED CARD MYSTERY (Lu Brent): A spectator signs the back of a card, you sign the face of another card and the signatures appear on the same card!
TWO THOUGHTS IN LINE (Floyd Shotts): A revelation of a selected card and a surprising prediction!
JUST SO FAR DOWN THE MINE (Floyd Shotts): A selected card is found face up at a position chosen by the spectator!
ACES UP (Arthur Carter): A very bold routine. A spectator himself cuts to the four Aces!
NO PREPARATION OIL AND WATER (Ian Adair): An impromptu version of the classic theme using ten cards chosen by a spectator!
LOOP LA LA (Tommy Talbot): Two colored cord loops are shown one red and one yellow. One is folded in half and over this is threaded the other loop. Surprisingly the loops change places!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .