Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
Mahdi Gilbert LIVE ACT (Penguin LIVE)
"My inspiration"- David Blaine
"An extrodainary magician " - Derren Brown
"I believe Mahdi will be remembered in history as one of the great magicians" - Juan Tamariz
"You fooled us!" - Penn Jillette
"The perfect magician" - Teller
"You are amazing!" - Dynamo
This is my intimate close-up set with cards featuring some of my most powerful material.
Two Card Transposition
Card to Pocket
Oil and Water
In the beginning the audience has no idea who I am, both as a person & as a magician. Experience has taught me that my first impression must be strong & reel the audience in. I open with a visual & direct piece of card magic to capture their attention and gain their interest. Once I have that I slowly bring them into my world, forcing them to leave their everyday reality and enter into my inner world which is a place that anything can happen. Playing cards come to life and transform in front of their very eyes. What is lost is found, what is buried rises, what is kept secret is revealed. We all start as distant strangers and by the end we have bonded by incredible & impossible experiences.
Mahdi Gilbert is a Canadian professional sleight of hand card magician, who was born without hands or feet. Mahdi appeared on the third season of "Penn & Teller: Fool Us", and fooled the duo, granting him a trip to Las Vegas to appear as their opening act. Gilbert was in the documentary Our Magic, and also contributed to the research of the book The Greatest German Living by the late Ricky Jay, which is about Matthias Buchinger, who was a magician born in 1674, similarly without hands or feet.
Mahdi was forced to reinvent magic for himself, literally redefining how a deck of cards can be handled. He performs wonders without hands, walks the Earth without feet and is a living miracle to everyone he meets. A rare gentleman and scoundrel, Mahdi palms without palms, shuffles without fingers and is living proof that nothing is impossible.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .