Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
The most engaging bank-night we've ever seen. Using raw cash, it creates BRILLIANT tension, playing on psychology every step of the way.
A "bank-night" style trick is one where a magician tries to influence spectators into making choices that have lower value, typically from among 4+ options, leaving the option(s) with the highest value for the magician.
Most bank-nights use envelopes as the "choices", and each envelope hides some amount of money. After all the choices are made, there is a "big reveal" at the end. That in itself is fine, except the process of choosing between seemingly similar envelopes is ultimately random and boring. But historically, it's been a sacrifice magicians have made because the pay-off is usually worth it.
Rick Lax's trick Money Comes & Goes is brilliant because it takes everything good about bank-night and ALSO turns what was a boring and random process into a FUN, TENSE and ENGAGING experience. In addition to having a big reveal at the end, EACH AND EVERY STEP ALONG THE WAY is a psychological duel between the magician and the spectator, resulting in TONS of hilarious exchanges making it more fun to BE a spectator, and also more fun to WATCH the spectator. The volunteer is fighting their urge to choose large denominations and to ignore the "influence" given by the magician.
In addition to all of that, Rick's surprise signature ending to the trick solves the problem ALL bank-night effects share, which is the question of "how to make the spectator feel like a winner?"
1. Works with ANY currency, no matter the material or size. The denominations do not have to be the same size. They don't even have to be the same currency. You could turn it into an international money mystery, just as easily as a baseball card caper.
2. Easy to perform, and doesn't require any sleight-of-hand.
3. Extremely engaging and highly polished, while also being easy to adapt to your personality and venue.
4. Rick's been performing this for years, polishing it into the masterpiece it is today. Taught in great detail, with every step shown multiple times.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .