Free Shipping for All Videos and Ebooks, Send via email , All Magic Videos and Ebooks in One Store
Welcome to my store
Multiplying Balls for the Street By Pop Haydn (Instant Download) A Great Routine to Draw a Crowd
Whit "Pop" Haydn developed a way to do the Multiplying Billiard Balls in the 1960's when he was performing on the streets of New York City for tips.
Working under various difficult angles, and with the help of an experienced performer named Presto, eventually Whit was able adapt his routine to a number of different situations.
Stories from those days are told in his booklet "Street Magic."
This same multiplying ball routine enabled him to perform the trick in cocktail parties and walk-around and even, under the right conditions, in the round.
There are no body loads, no body steals. Everything works out of the pockets. It is great for trouser pockets, nylon or leather jacket side pockets, sports coat pockets, etc.
The moves are simple, though they require some work.
This is a good first routine for someone just getting into the multiplying balls, but the advanced student will find this a solid structure for a nearly impromptu routine.
In this video, Pop teaches every detail of his routine, and the psychology, as well as his patter.
The routine works silently or with music, but it lends itself especially well to patter for walk around and parlor situations.
Pop also teaches several methods to use the routine to draw a crowd and teaches how to "steal an angle" when working situations change.
The presentation is fun and quick and blows people away. This trick doesn't look like showing off, but it establishes skill and credibility right away.
Pop teaches a method for cleanly putting the balls and shell away without exposing the shell, and making all four balls look normal and natural.
It also leaves the magician in position to begin the routine again.
As in all of Pop Haydn's teaching videos there is a lot more of value than just the routine, and this is a great routine.
"It's a perfect routine!" ~Jeff McBride
PLEASE NOTE: This item is a digital download ,Gimmick not included
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .