Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
With Pin, Marc Paul has created a super-simple, yet brilliantly ingenious way of gaining written information.
The beauty of Marc's creation is that the PIN envelope may be freely shown before, during and after the effect.
A yellow envelope is shown to your spectators, they can see it has the word PIN printed across it. You remove a piece of card from the envelope and hand it to your spectator. They are asked to create a 4-digit PIN number in their mind and write it on the card. The card is slid back into the envelope facedown and the envelope flap is closed. The envelope is once again shown on both sides to prove you cannot see through it. The envelope is placed away in your pocket and you never need to go back to it, yet you instantly start reading their mind to reveal the top-secret PIN number!
Pin is super-easy to perform (almost totally self-working), leaving you time to concentrate on your presentation.
The size and color of the PIN envelopes make them perfect for close-up, parlor or even stage and, because of the material we chose to have them manufactured in, they will last a very long time!
Along with the props, you will have access to the video tutorial featuring Marc and Peter discussing and demonstrating the working and some amazing routine ideas. Including Marc's full PIN revelation routine, Marc's two-person routine, Peter's thoughts on using Pin for the ever-popular Magic Square and CAAN effect (and lots more).
You will absolutely love how deviously simple Pin is, and because PIN stands for Personal Identification Number, Product Identification Number and Public Information Notice, you can have your spectator write anything on the card — you are certainly not restricted to just PINs.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .