Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
Move the pips on cards with NO COVER. Works with ANY deck of cards
"I love this." -Josh Burch
Kyle Purnell is something of an underground inspiration creating and sharing effects that everyone at magic conventions wants to see. His work with cards is a unique approach to visual magic, and this two card in the hands transposition is no exception. You literally see pips dragged across the card. The insane part? There are no gimmicks. This is Pip Sleek by Kyle Purnell.
Here’s what happens:
Two cards are taken out of the pack while the rest of the deck is set aside. The magician tells the spectators they will demonstrate the art of making objects transpose or change places. First, they will do it fast and the second time they will do it slowly. The first time the two cards change places with just a shake. The second time the cards are placed face to face, and the magician visually drags the pip of one of the cards from the middle to the top where then the index also changes as well. The cards are shown to have transposed not once, but twice.
Pip Sleek is a fantastic quick trick that takes a little practice but is within the reach of most magicians. As a Bonus Kyle teaches an optional third phase where the cards fuse into a single card of a higher value. Pip Sleek gives you the kind of visuals normally only possible with a gimmick, but thanks to Kyle’s expert teaching you’ll be performing them with a regular deck of cards. Ad these crazy visuals to your repertoire today with Kyle Purnell’s Pip Sleek.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .