Stay Safe.Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here,Buy 8$ and get 10% off,30$ and get 15% off, 80$ and get 20% off.
This is an instructional video on Pop Haydn's "Killer Epic." This routine is powerful and entertaining.
In the original routine, the last revelation was the least impressive, the other two much stronger.
This routine ends with an applause cue and a powerful mental effect that stands on its own. There is more build–the strongest effect ends the routine.
At first three individuals are pointed out and each names a digit. This is an exchange of energy back and forth each time.
Then the coin is passed, going up and down the rows involving numbers of people.
Everyone else is thinking "will it come to me?" So in a sense the whole audience is alert and interested. There is energy being distributed throughout the crowd.
Finally, the deck is thrown back and forth to three different people. This means that the audience is being "stirred" throughout the procedurals. No one sleeps.
The simultaneous seating of the last test subjects provides the applause cue and button to the routine.
Unlike so many of my routines this one is not character driven and not comedic.
It is in the comfortable performance range of almost anyone. The mystery and the energy of the procedure provide the entertainment.
This version of Hen Fetsch's "Mental Epic" uses the original-style slate.
"I've stopped performing because of health issues, but if I ever do the Epic again, this is the way it will be done… Pop has thought about the inherent weaknesses of the original routine and found a logical way to tame them."
Much of my presentations are comedic, but not my version of Killer Epic. This has been probably the most talked about part of my show with comments usually along the lines of “how the f&$@ did you do that. I mean, wtf!” Thanks, Pop!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .