Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 15% off, 15$ and get 25% off, 50$ and get 30% off.
A startling prediction of an entire game of tic-tac-toe, genuinely and competitively played against your spectator!
"It brings me great joy to have tools like this in my back pocket for impromptu situations. This will be particularly effective performing a prediction casually and quickly in a wide variety of situations. Once you learn this tool it will be a fun thing that you will always have and be ready to use." - Paul Draper
Predict-Tac-Toe is a classic prediction effect with a simple game everyone is familiar with. Using what seems like an ordinary game of Tic-Tac-Toe you can predict the future, show a very strong coincidence, or even control the mind of your opponent. Originally created by Richard Osterlind, and now presented by Simone Turkington, this is Predic-Tac-Toe.
Here’s what happens:
You propose a simple game of Tic-Tac-Toe with one of your spectators. You make the first move, and after that your friendly opponent is free to make any move they want. After a spirited game you come to a draw. That’s when you allow them to open an envelope that has been sitting out in the open the entire time. Inside is a photograph with a prediction of the exact outcome of the game. They can keep the photograph and the game, because everything is examinable.
Building off the excellent work of Martin Gardner, Richard Osterlind’s Predict-Tac-Toe takes this mental mystery to a whole new level of impossibility. Easy to do, and requiring no special gimmicks, you can even have the final prediction in your wallet or on your social media. Predict-Tac-Toe is a real winner.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .