Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
No bill switch! No setup! A BORROWED bill, borrowed phone, and borrowed deck. A polished reputation-maker with layers upon layers of deception.
"This is one of those ‘event’ effects. Done well, nothing can follow it. Just walk off and become a local legend." - David Regal
"Derek took individuals methods that are incredibly strong and combined them into a single serving of awesomeness" - Ryan Shlutz
"Derek has combined a number of principles in order to coordinate an elaborate, but deceptive string of magical coincidences. It’s virtually an act in itself!" - John Bannon
"Borrow any deck, any bill, and any phone! Random Odds is a hard-hitting mentalism piece that you carry around in other people's pockets!" - Cody S. Fisher
Borrowed objects. Random numbers. Impossible coincidence. Random Odds by Derek Ostavani is a multilayered mental mystery that will blow your audience away.
Here’s what happens: A bill is borrowed from the spectator who signs it to make sure that everything is above board. The bill is left out in plain view while the spectators cell phone is borrowed. The audience tells the magician random numbers to multiply together in the phone’s calculator. Their birth year, the first three digits of their phone number, any digits that come to mind. The audience can even enter the numbers into the phone themselves. A deck of cards is shuffled in an extremely fair manner to select a generous handful of cards which are further shuffled. The spectators read out the number on the calculator as the cards are turned over, and they order of the selected cards matches the numbers multiplied by the audience. Just when your audience thinks the trick is over we remember the bill. Not only do the cards match the generated number, but they match the serial number on the bill that was borrowed at the very beginning.
Derek has worked hard to mix methods so that this is not just deceptive, but also packs a huge punch when the final climax is revealed. This isn’t just a closer, it's a show stopper for the close up and parlor performer. This is Random Odds.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .