Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Saplings is a collection of ideas from Yu Huihang, a magician from Singapore. The coin magic effects you'll find here are classical coin magic plots, BUT, with a slight twist to them that will be sure to leave your audience in awe.
Saplings contains 7 powerful coin tricks that are designed to exceed your audience's expectations. It takes what the audience expects one step further to throw them off their feet! What's more, you require NO GIMMICKS! This eliminates the need to shop for extra pieces and leaves all the coins examinable at the end of the routine!
The tricks are taught in great detail and include over-the-shoulder views to help facilitate learning. We've also included some tips and subtleties to help you raise these effects to their maximum potential.
Invisible Hangers: The classic Invisible Hangers plot, but the 4 coins are displayed on your palm instead of your fingertips, giving a more natural and fairer look to the routine.
Wild Coins: A standard Wild Coin routine, but instead of only having one coin that changes and stays in view one at a time, all 3 coins change into Chinese coins and stay in full view of the audience!
Wild 3 Fly: At the end of a 3 Fly routine, all 3 coins change into Chinese coins, as you repeat the 3 Fly routine one more time.
Matrix: A variation on the standard Matrix routine with a different backfire.
Instant Matrix: A variation to the Quick Matrix routine that plays with the audience's expectations.
One Card Matrix: A Matrix routine that uses only one card with no extras.
Coins to Cards: A variation on the production sequence of Mr. Takumi Takahashi's Cards to Coins. All 4 coins are seen to visually change back into cards as they are dealt down onto the table one by one.
Thoughts from Professional Magicians:
"These tricks and techniques have a lot of potential. Recommended to learn!"
- Shoot Ogawa
"Wow, I gotta relearn Cards To Coins now."
- Takumi Takahashi
"His ideas always make my head explode! It is a shame that you don't know him!!"
"Nice coin magic. Clear and visual effects. I like it."
- Ryan Hayashi
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .