Rick Holcombe's debut release to the magic community, Sly Palm is a perfect example of New Modern Coin Magic.
This project features a vault load of material centered around a brand new sleight. The beauty of Sly Palm is it's as versatile and amazing as Classic Palm, yet it doesn't need any of those difficult to train palming muscles.
It's a true gem. It will make you think, adapt, and progress. Most importantly, you'll learn something new about coin magic by watching Rick teach this novel development to our art!
This is the kind of project many of us get excited about because its a fun, original, and out of the box sleight. As Rick puts it, Sly Palm is a new "tool." It has as many applications as a Crescent Wrench. In other words, its fits everywhere!
You will learn:
* The SLY PALM position and handling of the coin. A new, original idea!
* NO GIMMICKS. Use your own regular coins and personal hands.
* Two brand new BAREHAND displays that convincingly and most importantly subtly show your hands empty. One has limited display angles while the other has excellent cover. Both have amazing possibilities!
* Bunches of Brand New VANISHES and PRODUCTIONS.
* Cool color changes, steals, click pass, transfers and other SNEAKY applications.
* Tons of TIPS and ideas to put Sly Palm in your practiced routines. It's very easy to plug into what you already perform!
* ROUTINE: High & Dry -A multi-phase vanish and reappearance of 3 coins with barehands that feels and looks right!
* BONUS ROUTINE: Dollar to Dollar. A fingertip Paper Bill to Coin transposition.
* Run time of 40+ MINUTES.
* BEGINNER to ADVANCED. The Sly Palm itself is a beginner sleight and has lots of beginner applications! The main routine taught will take some practice. There is intermediate and advanced material in this project, but The Sly Palm meets you where you are at!
* Learn via Copeland Coins' original teaching method, DAVE. Yay!
* Taught with SUPERIOR clarity and pace by a great teacher.
* EVERYTHING revealed!
When I first met Rick Holcombe I knew he thought different. His magic charmed me…And that is hard to do.
I could tell he understood something few people truly get a grasp on: the ability to simplify complex sleights and structures. Follow me here…Rick's not shying away from sleight of hand or those moves that are traditionally spoke of as "difficult." He's not watering down the impact by removing convincers or key deception points… Rather, he's finding ways to get results with less effort. And now you can, too!
For example, take Sly Palm…The sleight is easy. It's easy to hold. It's easy to get into. It's fun to practice and I find myself fiddling with all day long. Are the performance or routines taught self working? No. Please don't misunderstand, there is some advanced stuff in this project. One of the displays will take work to get down the angles. The main routine has some other moves that are intermediate level sleights.
BUT, the basic Sly Palm is a beginner move! You will be performing it quickly. And if you already have a routine with any kind of retention vanish or bare hand production, then you should be able to place Sly Palm into it immediately!
Further, with some practice, you will use this to fool the snot of out lay people and magicians alike, because it really is clean.
Ricky is a solid teacher and covers every detail at a pace any student can follow. I love Sly Palm because it's great thinking. And when you start great thinking, great advancements to our art will happen, just like Sly Palm.
Support Rick Holcombe. He's given us a gift.
*Please remember with all DAVE products: The video portion may be downloaded and saved to your hard drive or mobile device. Yay! This is just like a traditional download video you may have purchased.
The complete product, including the frame and pictures, known as DAVE streams online and is best viewed on a screen that is 11 inches or larger. This is a super value product, you get the lecture notes and the video together. A bigger screen will help to fit all the information, so you can comfortably read all the details (the text, pictures, and video) in the same space. Awesome!
Looking for the log in page. Grab your password and click here.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .