Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
A mystifying coin routine!
The Boston Tea Party is a coin routine in which a copper English penny transposes with four silver half dollars. This will surely help any magician take his or her coin game to the next level. All moves are explained, including the handling of the coins!
This is coin magic that will mesmerize audiences and serve as a review of a variety of coin handling techniques. If you are a magician looking for an absolutely killer coin box routine that is filled with transpositions, changes, and magic, then this is for you! This is one of David Devlin's favorite showpieces and a staple in his close-up performances! The routine can be performed seated or standing. This is also perfect for table hopping and walk-around performers, as the reset time takes less than a second. Trust us. You want this in your working arsenal.
Effect: A copper English penny is shown and can be totally examined (it is real). Attention is now drawn to a small, round box. The lid is removed and four silver half dollars (also totally examinable because they are also real) are tipped out of the box, which is otherwise empty. The copper is now placed slowly and cleanly into the box, and the lid is placed on top. A silver coin is simply tossed into the performer's hand. A magical gesture is made, the performer opens his hand, and it is seen that the silver coin has changed into the copper coin! The lid is removed from the box and a silver coin falls out. This is repeated three more times, each time more magical than the last. The final transposition is nearly instant. The copper coin is held openly at the finger tips. With a wave of the hand, the copper coin instantly changes to silver. The hand is otherwise empty, and the coin is immediately (i.e. no switch) handed out for examination. The copper coin is found back in the coin box!
Download the video and begin learning!
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .