Welcome to my store,Enjoy the Magic Here
Miika is finally revealing he's secret weapon that makes coin magic look as clean as it get's. Learn the most natural way to show your hands empty back and front while hiding a coin, and much more!
Ready to take your coin magic to the next level and make it as clean as possible?
In Utility vol.1 you will learn the most natural way to show your hands empty back and front, so no need to use those awkward hand washing sequences any more. Just show your hands empty!
Miika Lehti is a magician from Finland. He has got accused of using video editing in social media. Well, there is no edits needed if you know what your doing. That's how good he's techniques are and soon you will be able to make your coin magic as clean as it get's. You will learn many different coin techniques that look like real magic.
An utility move that allows you to show your hands empty back and front while hiding a coin.
You reach for something with your empty hand and paint a coin into view from no where. In this production audience sees both hands clearly empty and still a coin appears from nowhere. One of the cleanest coin productions there is!
One coin is laying on your open hand and you make it vanish with just a wave. After the coin is gone you show your hands completely empty back and front.
A silver coin is laying on your open hand. You make just a little wave over the silver coin and now it's Chinese! Super clean change using the Raven'ish vanish.
EG to EG Change
Hold a coin at your finger tips and with just a brush the coin changes to Chinese. Miika has taken this 'classic' change and eliminated one step in it to make it much faster. You don't even need to cover the coin if you don't like. Just give a shake and the coin changes!
Imagine spinning a silver coin between your fingers and then it just changes to another coin. This is one of those things that looks so good that people accused Miika using video editing in he's magic.
A silver coin is shown at the fingertips. The magician just throws it into the other hand an the coin changes in mid air.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .