Big Friday ,Big Discount ,Buy 8$ and get 10% off, 20$ and get 15% off, 60$ and get 20% off.
At the Table Live Lecture Cameron Francis June 1st 2016
As a close up magician, Cameron is well known for his off-beat, quirky style of magic. He has performed all over the country including the Close Up Gallery of the world famous Magic Castle in Hollywood. He is also a regular performer at Wizardz Magic Theater in Orlando. His appearance At The Table is going to focus on tricks that happen in the spectator's hands. The magic is the spectator's hand and is some of the most powerful magic that an be performed and Cameron will show you everything you need to know to create otherworldly moments right in their palms.
You can look forward to learning:
Corner – A signed card switches places with a joker in the fairest possible manner.
Sly Cheese – A strange marriage of Peter Duffie's "Sly Aces" and Luke Dancy's "Royale With Cheese". Visually amazing and very easy to do.
Humming Words – A fantastic word divination (and a great way to hand out some business cards!).
Sleightless Sightless – Cameron's version of Anneman's classic "Par Optic Vision" effect.
Out of This Packet – A small packet out of this world with a kicker ending.
Creation – A card is "created" by a spectator. The magician reveals the card in the fairest manner possible. Slays lay people and magicians a like.
Mercury Card Load – This has fooled some of the best minds in magic. A folded card to un-gimmicked card case. No slits, no shuttle passes, no foolin'. The spectator can remove the card from the box.
Reswindled Again – A different take on Caleb Wiles' "Reswindled" effect.
Courtesy Flush – A killer transpo that happens in the spectator's hands.
The following is the process you should take to complete your order through bank to bank transfer:
1. Please go to your bank (through online banking, ATM or going into a branch) and complete the transfer of money. Make sure that the amount you transfer is the exact total of your order. Payment details below:
- If your bank is located in Austria, Germany, Spain, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Finland, Greece or Luxemburg you will pay to our WorldPay bank. You will see the bank details once you have placed the order.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying to our WorldPay bank you MUST include the Unique Payment Reference Number (you will receive this directly after paying the order) in the description section when completing payment to help us identify your order. Failure to do this will result in an unsuccessful transaction.
- If your bank is located in a country not listed above you will pay to our HSBC account. The details are below:
PLEASE NOTE: If you are paying in this way you MUST write your Yourname order number in the description section when paying so we can easily recognize your payment. Failure to do this will result in a delayed or failed transaction.
2. When this is done, log in to your Yourname ‘My Account’ and complete the following:
Click ‘Order list’
Click ‘Complete Payment’ and fill in the related information for verification (This is an important step. If the information you have filled in does not match your bank details the payment can not be completed.)
Click ‘Submit’ to finish the procedure.
3. You will receive a payment confirmation email from us after your order’s payment has gone through successfully. If you do not receive this email, please contact us here: http://www.dlmagicstore.com/help/
Please note that dlmagicstore will begin to handle your items after payment has been cleared.
All magic ebooks and videos are send via email .If the file already been upload ,we can send immediately . If not , we need 2 or 3 days to upload the file .